How To Get More Likes To Your Facebook Page Through WordPress
Social media can do wonders for your blog. But what if you are not getting enough likes on social media? How do you turn your luck around and start getting more likes on Facebook? Here are some tips on how you can do that by using WordPress.
1. Try using the like box in a lightbox popup. Be wise about using it, because it shouldn’t be thrown in the face of your visitors, but if you use it right, you can achieve a great effect. Subtlety goes a very long way, and if you can find the right way to implement it, you can really do great things. The like box in the lightbox popup is a decent way of getting more likes on your Facebook page, but as we said, use it in moderation. Overdoing it won’t do you any good.
2. Be very diplomatic when using social sharing buttons. If you use a ton of them, everywhere on your website, people will get turned away. Use them in spots where you know users will most likely look after reading your articles. In that way, when they are finished reading one of your articles, they will probably see the social sharing button and like your page, which is what you want.
3. Contests and giveaways can be a great way to get more likes on your Facebook page. If the prize is attractive enough, and if lots of people see your contest, then you are bound to get a ton of likes on your Facebook page. It’s a simple way of achieving that, and it doesn’t take much effort at all. You don’t even have to have a super expensive prize, just something that will attract your users, and that they can eventually find useful in some way. In that way, you will ensure that your users are drawn to the prize, and ultimately, liking your Facebook page.
4. This is probably the most common thing people do to get more likes on their Facebook page from their blog, and it is to add an official Facebook like box in the blog’s sidebar, so people can like it whenever they see it. You can do lots of things to make it more noticeable, whether you add text, or images, or something else to make people see it more easily.
5. Call to actions is sometimes all you need to do. Just simply ask your users to like your page, and a lot of them will listen to you. It is a very simple tip, but it can really work, so you should definitely try it, and see how it works for you. Call to actions is always great, so don’t forget about them when you are trying to get more likes to your Facebook page through your blog or website.
And that’s pretty much it. Increasing the number of likes on your Facebook page isn’t terribly complicated, you just have to know a few things, and have a little luck to spare.